Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Challenge for JoeypogoPlug

Posted by Gravelrash 
Challenge for JoeypogoPlug
May 26, 2016 02:08PM
@Joey

You seem to have a few devices kicking about that i imagine arent doing a great deal. so here is your challenge.....

cluster them and do a write-up :)

Should keep you out of mischief for a while :oP
Re: Challenge for JoeypogoPlug
May 26, 2016 03:21PM
You write something LOL Yeah the P4 Mobile sits next to the E02 as backup, and E02 runs 24/6 (not 7, 6).

Two steps are happening simultaniusly - parts trickle in to optimize everything (this was ordered yesterday), and I've got many tutorials to watch on both portable screens.

What kinds of things ought I write? Or are you saying just to stay out of trouble? LOL Sorry my tangents guys.
But like Orson Wells used to say, "We will sell no wine before its time".

You want to see write-ups, I love the Parky Towers site. That guy did an ace job and if he had a fill in the blank template you could put all your specs in I'll start immediately.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2016 03:35PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
May 26, 2016 04:11PM
JoeyPogoPlugE02 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> (this was ordered yesterday), ...

I like the USB3Net dongle and it is pretty fair price, especially shipped within US (don't have to wait 3 weeks to get it). I hope it has at least an ASIX AX88179 USB3Net chipset. Please let us know what chipset does it have and how much throughput you can get through this USB3Net dongle. I sure would like to get it if I have a need for it. Right now, I already have some USB2Net dongles with an ASIX AX88772b USB2Net chipset that I can use it on my PogoPlug Pro 02 to provide a local 100 Mbps LAN to isolate my 100 Mbps VoIP devices from my GigaLAN.
May 26, 2016 04:24PM
JoeyPogoPlugE02 Wrote:
> You write something LOL

http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?9,26687

> You want to see write-ups, I love the Parky Towers
> site. That guy did an ace job and if he had a fill
> in the blank template you could put all your specs
> in I'll start immediately.

Actually joking aside (cos im still nowhere near my toys and i have a backlog of feedback i promised to do - sorry @bodhi et al). but it may be an idea to drop him an email and suggest that, he seems to have a fascination for them and from the email exchanges i have had with him, is a most agreeable chap.
May 27, 2016 01:39AM
I'll make it a point to email him before the weekend is through (holiday weekend in the States, Memorial Day).

I relate to "Parky"'s intuitive steaks, where he figures out some Wyse ThinClients only gets into BIOS with a PS2 and not USB keyboard, crazy insights like that. My claim to similarity is when I had the PogoPro with a SATA drive and pulled the USB stick out at the right time booting up and it wildfired over. Bodhi then got me straightened out with the proper updated boot.

I'm no tech, but a lucky troubleshooter sometimes.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
May 27, 2016 01:38PM
habibie Wrote:
I hope it has at least an
> ASIX
> [url=http://www.asix.com.tw/products.php?op=pItemd
> etail&PItemID=131;71;112]AX88179[/url] USB3Net
> chipset. Please let us know what chipset does it
> have and how much throughput you can get through
ed for it.

If this helps, from a Chinese eBay the same item was reviewed with "Works on windows with Realtek rtl8153 drivers."

I'm not expecting too much from this as it was priced $1.70 + shipping from China lately, and once I loaded PayPal it was sold out.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2016 01:42PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.