Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

anyone familiar with replacement switch for 3-level case fan?

Posted by JoeyPogoPlugE02 
anyone familiar with replacement switch for 3-level case fan?
December 04, 2016 11:14PM
In my case... (heh.. case) it's an old Antec Sonata II, a big case that is extra kind to hard drives and has plenty of space - naturally a huge theft deterrent too. I'd like to get a switch and mount it somewhere on the front panel to keep it soft for music recording and run the fans full bore for a game or rendering large stuff. It's known as a 120mm Tricool fan and the original switch is a cheap thing that won't mount front panel.

So i hope you don't mind me asking about some lower profile switch that ought to work, i'd much be appreciated. If i get two switches (one for another fan on and off) I can mount that to a removable panel that snaps in place.

Here's probably the fan and the current switch. It's probably three wires and I don't know if it's a SPST or what; it's pretty small.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2016 11:28PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.