Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Minipc Windows 10 Intel 1.33Ghz Atom z8300 Emmc HDMI

Posted by habibie 
Minipc Windows 10 Intel 1.33Ghz Atom z8300 Emmc HDMI
December 27, 2016 11:14AM
What do you all think about this Minipc Windows 10 Intel 1.33Ghz Atom z8300 Emmc HDMI? AFACIT, it looks good, except it does not support USB3.
Re: Minipc Windows 10 Intel 1.33Ghz Atom z8300 Emmc HDMI
December 27, 2016 03:40PM
I probably qualify as a Windows expert (meaning I've been humbled every day since Windows 95 and had to learn solutions) and at this point I think Windows 10 is the straw that broke the camel's back. It's such an insidious spy device I won't touch it. It's certainly based on regular spy devices like Android tablets and smartphones, where there are things you can't control.

In conclusion, my opinion is that Windows 10 is like Clifford the Big Red Dog the size of a house (or a fifth of Jack to a bus driver). You think you're taking him for a walk and he's going to drag you as long as you can hold on. And as long as you're being dragged behind Clifford don't be surprised he has business to take care of...

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2016 03:44PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.