Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Debricking/Hacking any Android phones using any Pogo w/ debiARM

Posted by habibie 
Debricking/Hacking any Android phones using any Pogo w/ debiARM
September 22, 2017 04:23PM
Just for some fun to kill time, I did search through Google on how to hack/decrick any Android Smartphones, i.e. LG LS740, etc. To my surprise, they all require a Windows computer mainly because of a USB driver for the phone. So, I was wondering if anyone out here knows of a Linux driver for a debiARM platform for such any Android smartphones to do such a hack?
Re: Debricking/Hacking any Android phones using any Pogo w/ debiARM
September 22, 2017 04:29PM
habibie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just for some fun to kill time, I did search
> through Google on how to hack/decrick any Android
> Smartphones, i.e. LG LS740, etc. To my surprise,
> they all require a Windows computer mainly because
> of a USB driver for the phone. So, I was wondering
> if anyone out here knows of a Linux driver for a
> debiARM platform for such any Android smartphones
> to do such a hack?

I think I know the program you speak of and I just made a vm to run it with as I had trouble locating a linux version also some time back.
September 22, 2017 07:59PM
feas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> habibie Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > Just for some fun to kill time, I did search through Google on how to hack/decrick any Android Smartphones, i.e. LG LS740, etc. To my surprise, they all require a Windows computer mainly because of a USB driver for the phone. So, I was wondering if anyone out here knows of a Linux driver for a debiARM platform for such any Android smartphones to do such a hack?
>
> I think I know the program you speak of and I just made a vm to run it with as I had trouble locating a linux version also some time back.
>
So, did you manage to use Linux to hack your Android smartphone. My understanding is there isn't any Linux USB driver for most of Android smartphones. Once you have the USB driver, you can use adb software to interface a Linux computer to the Android smartphone via a USB port.
September 22, 2017 08:10PM
not natively, I ran it from a vm.
September 23, 2017 01:41PM
I found this Setting Up ADB/USB Drivers for Android Devices in Linux (Ubuntu) and it does not work for me, unfortunately.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.