Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

6TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 3.0 $99

Posted by habibie 
6TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 3.0 $99
February 03, 2018 07:53AM
I don't know if this Seagate Backup Plus 6TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 3.0 : STEL6000100 $129 - $30.99 (today's 1 day promo code for 2/3/18 - while supplies last and no rain checks: 9336846) + Free S/H = $99 is a great deal or not ($16.5 / TB). However, like I said before, grab it if you had a need for it before the offer expires. Since it offers a free S/H, you can order online and have it shipped to you free.

If anyone can vouch this is a great SATA HDD, I will probably order 1x. So, please response ASAP before the offer expires by today.
Re: 6TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 3.0 $99
February 03, 2018 03:02PM
These Seagate Backup drives are low cost storage for a reason: performance. If you use it for backup, or streaming music/video, i.e. sequential access, then it is a good solution. However, its performance can't compare to the regular drives that provide better performance for all types of disks access.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Re: 6TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 3.0 $99
February 03, 2018 03:44PM
Bodhi,

Many thanks for the information. As such, I definitely won't order it for my other Seagate GoFLEX Home unit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2018 03:44PM by habibie.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.