Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Freedombox ....

Posted by Gravelrash 
Freedombox ....
March 20, 2018 10:49AM
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Manual#FreedomBox.2FManual.2FQuickStart.Quick_Start

This may be of interest to people on here. (im looking at you Joey :) )

its a nice self contained personal server suitable for privacy, with calendar etc etc... and it works on a low spec arm box too

simple install

sudo DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt-get install freedombox-setup
Re: Freedombox ....
March 20, 2018 02:12PM
Gravelrash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Manual#FreedomBox.2FManual.2FQuickStart.Quick_Start
>
> This may be of interest to people on here. (im
> looking at you Joey :) )
>
> its a nice self contained personal server suitable
> for privacy, with calendar etc etc... and it works
> on a low spec arm box too
>
> simple install
>
> sudo DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive apt-get
> install freedombox-setup

Now that's an Aha! moment. Gravelrash, do you know of AC outlet boxes that are controlled by LAN or Arduino or thereabouts? That, and what you have here, would eliminate a great many bottlenecks.

For instance, if the main residential router were wired to the outlet box, and I ran Freedom box as the main brains of the LAN, maybe I could rig it so one click from any computer and the router would turn off and one or more NAS devices were turned on. The possibilities are near infinite, but it would be real convenient to turn off internet and access the home archives.
As for the Freedom box, I think I'm in - looks like my difficulty level of "easy" and that might open the door to friends and neighbors who have similar needs.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
March 20, 2018 10:36PM
Joey,

If you have a Micro Center store nearby, perhaps you can get this Raspberry Pi Zero W $3.14 to run FreedomBOX as your server.
March 21, 2018 12:32AM
habibie Wrote:
> Joey,
>
> If you have a Micro Center store nearby, perhaps
> you can get this
> Raspberry
> Pi Zero W
$3.14 to run FreedomBOX as your
> server.

What is that crazy! No, the nearest store is 500 miles away. I was about to ask Gravelrash if this is installed right into Pogoplug E02 as-is or if it needs to be installed to bare metal from scratch. I watched the video and it seems like a very cool experimenter box. Really a lot of supplies are looking encouraging how cheap they've become.

* off-topic a hair but I have good news to report about a replacement for PayPal, for people like me who can no longer load money on a card at a retailer. It's called Bluebird, available at Wal Mart, and it's a joint venture between Wal Mart and American Express. It's card that costs $5 up front and you can load money onto an online account. From there on, it's no extra charge to load money. Card accepted anywhere American Express is accepted.

I don't think this helps with eBay-China but maybe similar items will become available like this one Habibie. I've still got the DreamPlug here and will get to it pretty soon. Remember I had like 3 major failures before that and my time and health want me to do things that have a successful outcome.

What I don't understand is, can this be installed onto an existing ARMbian installs on Beelink, or any of the Pogoplugs? Or again, should it be bare metal ARM that has a bootloader?

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
March 21, 2018 06:12AM
@Joey - Look at sonoff devices to control your power. I have a couple and they are great controlled via an app

LINK

The freedombox works well on an armbian device yes... i loaded and tested in on one of mine. also the DREAMPLUG has full support for freedombox and is available as an image download
LINK

so pretty much anything that will run debian will run freedombox. the HPT5325 is another good option. or the Pogo2 with a decent speed usb stick and a good size swapfile should also be an option.
March 21, 2018 08:37PM
The DreamPlug was the original target for FreedomBox around 2012.

Ray
March 22, 2018 08:05AM
rayknight Wrote:
> The DreamPlug was the original target for
> FreedomBox around 2012.
>
> Ray

Indeed it was :) - it seems to fit @joeys requirement for a small standalone local neighbourhood server
March 22, 2018 04:36PM
Thanks Gravelrash!

> @Joey - Look at sonoff devices to control your
> power. I have a couple and they are great
> controlled via an app
>
> LINK

Quite interesting device, I did not know that we can get this type of device for less than USD 10 :)

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
March 23, 2018 01:06AM
bodhi Wrote:
> Thanks Gravelrash!
>
> > @Joey - Look at sonoff devices to control your
> > power. I have a couple and they are great
> > controlled via an app
> >
> >
> LINK
>
> Quite interesting device, I did not know that we
> can get this type of device for less than USD 10
> :)

Yeah me too, insane score Gravelrash! All these kinds of things I'll be making a push to get what's gettable before a trade war heats up with China.

So I'll specify within a week to get going with the Dreamplug and ponder whether I should reuse one of the Beelink micro SD cards. I received an eSata to female SATA adapter in case I can make a 2.5" hard drive available.

So I guess three questions if you're up for it:
1. Which is better, to install Debian and then add Freedom box? Or flash the card with Freedom box?
2. I might be going senile and forgot, but what's the SSH login for the Dreamplug once I find the IP in the router?
3. Oh yeah the wireless part, I neglected to get one of the always working models recommended before. I f anyone's got a suggestion, might be a long shot, but I'll try to order a cheap one if anyone recommends.

Plan A for the Dreamplug, because it's obviously such a lovable creature and you hate to contingency plan for the worst, but I was trying to get a backup Dreamplug this winter and I just hope this lasts a long time, because it's SO cool and will make a great NAS, maybe a neighborhood server for a time, and pay tribute to very generous donor who gave hope to a guy in afflicted health body and mind. Things are going to get better (before the trade war and we'll go Malaysia after LOL).

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2018 01:07AM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
March 23, 2018 04:38AM
@bodhi

sonoff hacking : a well supported and hackable device, easily flashable and with a freely available dev kit

@Joey
1. Which is better, to install Debian and then add Freedom box? Or flash the card with Freedom box?
Debian is freedombox is Debian... i would go the easy option and take the SD card out of the Dreamplug and replace with another one with the the operating system already on it. everything you need to boot the Dreamplug is on the card.

2. I might be going senile and forgot, but what's the SSH login for the Dreamplug once I find the IP in the router?
Should you need it its....
Username: root
Password: nosoup4u
IP Address: 192.168.1.1
SSID: Plug2-uAP-XXXX

3. Oh yeah the wireless part, I neglected to get one of the always working models recommended before.
The Dreamplug comes with onboard wifi and bluetooth support, just install from the debian non-free repositories, but if you want extra wifi. my choice is always Atheros
March 23, 2018 04:19PM
> 1. Which is better, to install Debian and then add
> Freedom box? Or flash the card with Freedom box?
> Debian is freedombox is Debian... i would go the
> easy option and take the SD card out of the
> Dreamplug and replace with another one with the
> the operating system already on it. everything you
> need to boot the Dreamplug is on the card.

Yes. That's the easy option since the target for Freedom box was the Dreamplug.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
April 02, 2018 12:33AM
Almost prepped, I got the image and am searching around for a microSD card. Found instructions to open the case and will do that soon. Kind of tempted to just flash the image onto the card that's inside. For now the wireless isn't a priority as I've got a few spare routers and I could position one higher up to get better neighborhood coverage.
What an amazing unit though when you look at the possibilities.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
April 05, 2018 03:32PM
Is this mandatory to access this direct from another computer and not through router? I flashed FreedomBox and before and after there's no mention of this from the router. The Dreamplug has the green light and the ethernet area flashes, but both ethernets aren't mentioned by the router. And that's where I'm at right now.

-no I tried it manually. I suppose this needs serial console stuff to get anywhere. Well, I don't know about that. Its probably days or even weeks before I can get to wherever the support wire is - the reason being:

Off topic, but the ON100 was the last of three items I spent a lot of time on and got nowhere. I'm still appreciative for the gift and for a time I learned things that might be forgotten now, sadly. But at that time I decided to concentrate on upgrading and fortifying two Windows machines because my life's work is fluent there - one was finished to my satisfaction days ago (but it's physically loud and needs one more round of acoustic TLC) and the other one is very quiet but I still need one last part - the processor, which I found and am close to swooping on. If all goes as planned, those boxes will be closed, installed, and two rooms full of wires and electronics will be accessible again.

I'll hold off a few days probably and try to get stuff done.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2018 11:32PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
April 06, 2018 06:18PM
Sounds l8ke a hard card image to me....Try again
April 06, 2018 06:56PM
Joey,

> Found instructions to
> open the case and will do that soon. Kind of
> tempted to just flash the image onto the card
> that's inside.

Don't do that. Use the external SD card. IIRC, the card inside contains the Dreamplug stock OS. So you want to preserve that just in case.

With that said, I have not read the instruction to flash Freedomx box, so ...

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
April 06, 2018 07:02PM
But I do think I have a backup for the stock OS on internal card, so you can count on it and go ahead and wipe it :)

Here they have the installation procedure for the inernal card:

https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Hardware/DreamPlug/InternalMicroSD

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
April 06, 2018 11:21PM
FWIW, I tried an SD card with adapter plugged into the side of Dreamplug, and that didn't work. Flashed a USB stick and tried that. Removed internal microSD card and tried both ways again.
I don't think the DreamPlug is shot, just needs serial console. Bodhi, one of those links bodhi wasn't connected to anything.

What I think I'll do between now and next clear bench day, is take one of the Beelinks with Debian(Armbian) and load up Freedom box that way, into Debian. Get to know it. Tor can go but the rest I'd find useful.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
April 20, 2018 10:28PM
I'm inclined to think it's shot. There's no network detected at the router and no wireless detected either.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
April 21, 2018 09:04AM
thats a wounder.... :(((((

JoeyPogoPlugE02 Wrote:
> I'm inclined to think it's shot. There's no
> network detected at the router and no wireless
> detected either.
April 21, 2018 11:51AM
Gravelrash Wrote:
> thats a wounder.... :(((((
>
> JoeyPogoPlugE02 Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------------
> > I'm inclined to think it's shot. There's no
> > network detected at the router and no wireless
> > detected either.

I'm nowhere near giving up, but am doing some research/thinking. One of the website links given me isn't currently maintained, but research is showing it's not rare to brick these when flashing firmware, and that's mostly reversable.
Not only that but the firmwares kept getting worse for issues.

Unless you know the former owner, I even wonder if the last working image was connected to the eSata port, but then again I did a 30-30-30 reset and that should have done something.
I'll find those wires, in fact Feas went through the trouble of sending me those so I'd better find them 8-)

Slow and safe here... no hurry one bit.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2018 03:23PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
April 21, 2018 05:36PM
Joey,

> Slow and safe here... no hurry one bit.

Yes :) it is almost impossible to brick the Dreamplug.

If nothing you do seem to work, just start from the begining using kwboot in serial console to boot the box. Once you see u-boot banner displayed, you can either start booting Debian on USB, or try to restore FW at console.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
May 05, 2018 10:26PM
Joey do you not have a serial connection to the DreamPlug? It should be extremely easy to debug your issue with output from the serial port.

Ray
May 06, 2018 08:27PM
rayknight Wrote:
> Joey do you not have a serial connection to the
> DreamPlug? It should be extremely easy to debug
> your issue with output from the serial port.
>
> Ray

I couldn't be gladder you asked, Ray :-D
Attached is the problem I'm having, just getting the wires right. Could you tell me which ones connect to which?
Should be pretty fun and set me going on the right path LOL This USB unit is fresh from the ON100 (was it?) trials. Not sure if that's enough information, maybe I should have taken the pin covers off the USB unit.

I just didn't want to burn up anything. Being a bit of a scatterbrain I couldn't even encapsulate the question well, but this should give some momentum. If I need to change anything let me know and I will at first chance.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2018 08:35PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Attachments:
open | download - ConnectTheDots.jpg (303.1 KB)
May 10, 2018 12:28AM
I have the GlobalScale JTAG Module that came with one of my DreamPlugs, so it's an easy setup for me as I just plug the provided cable. Bodhi posted the pinout in an earlier thread as follows:

Serial consolse pinouts

Small 4-pin connector (I think it is on the left side)
Left-to-Right (outside looking in, the port is exposed as one of the connectors, no modd needed)
1 GND 	
2 RX

3 TX
4 3.3V

So your green wire is the ground, yellow is RX, black is TX and you don't want to connect the red wire.

I previously had problems, but I believe Bodhi was successful using this setup. If you continue to have difficulty I have another GlobalScale JTAG Module around here somewhere that I could send to you if you like.

Ray
May 10, 2018 05:50PM
rayknight Wrote:
> I have the GlobalScale JTAG Module that came with
> one of my DreamPlugs, so it's an easy setup for me
> as I just plug the provided cable. Bodhi posted
> the pinout in an earlier thread as follows:
>
>
> Serial consolse pinouts
>
>
> Small 4-pin connector (I think it is on the left
> side)
> Left-to-Right (outside looking in, the port is
> exposed as one of the connectors, no modd needed)
> 1 GND 	
> 2 RX
> 
3 TX
> 4 3.3V
>
>
> So your green wire is the ground, yellow is RX,
> black is TX and you don't want to connect the red
> wire.
>
> I previously had problems, but I believe Bodhi was
> successful using this setup. If you continue to
> have difficulty I have another GlobalScale JTAG
> Module around here somewhere that I could send to
> you if you like.
>
> Ray

Great, I've got the three wires soldered up and will try this out shortly. This calls for puTTY over Serial then right? Trying to find my brain. Just looking for a couple cables so the unit can be in a safe place with no wires dangling

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
May 10, 2018 06:14PM
Joey,

Yes. Run Putty on Windows box. With the CP2xx or PL2xxx serial module plugged into the USB port. 3 wires TX,RX, and GND from this module should be connected to the Dreamplug serial port.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
May 10, 2018 07:37PM
This is some of what I'm getting:
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒m▒m▒▒۟▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒-}▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒mm▒▒▒▒▒-▒▒▒m▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒-▒▒▒▒-v▒m▒▒▒ߛ▒▒▒m                                             ▒▒▒ۭ▒▒▒mm▒▒▒▒▒mw▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒om▒▒▒?▒▒-▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒m▒m▒m▒▒▒▒▒-m▒v▒▒mv▒▒                                             ▒▒▒▒ۭ▒?▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒7▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒߭▒mw▒m▒▒▒m▒▒mm߭▒?▒m▒?ݭ▒▒m▒▒▒▒m}m▒▒▒▒m▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ۗ                                             ▒?o▒m▒▒▒▒▒mm▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒w▒▒m▒▒▒▒-▒m▒m߭▒▒v▒m▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒mm▒m▒▒▒▒▒mm▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ۛ▒m▒▒▒mm▒ߟ▒                                             ▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߭-▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒ۭ▒▒mm▒m▒w▒▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒▒vm▒m▒▒۟▒-▒}▒▒}▒▒m▒▒m▒m7m▒m▒m▒▒v▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒ۭ▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒mm▒▒▒?▒▒m▒▒w▒w▒mm▒▒▒▒▒mm▒m▒▒w▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒}▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒▒v▒▒}▒▒}▒▒▒w▒-m▒o▒▒m▒m▒▒▒߿-▒▒-o▒▒▒▒▒m▒-▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒mߛ▒▒m▒▒▒m▒mm▒▒w▒▒m}▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒mm▒mmw▒۟▒▒▒m▒▒▒mm▒m▒▒m▒mm▒▒-▒m▒m▒▒ۻ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒m▒▒▒-w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒-▒m▒▒▒߭▒mw▒▒▒▒▒w▒m▒m▒▒▒?mm▒▒▒▒▒mm▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒m▒m߿m▒▒▒-m▒m▒▒w▒▒▒w▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒?▒mm▒▒-▒m▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒}▒▒w?m-▒w▒▒m▒w▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒mm▒mݭ?m▒-▒ߟ▒߭▒?▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒-▒▒▒m▒m▒▒▒▒▒ߟ▒▒▒mm▒m▒ۭ▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒m▒▒?▒▒?mm▒▒▒▒-▒▒▒w▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒ۛ▒ݭm▒ߟ▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒-▒?mm▒m▒▒▒▒-▒}m▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒m▒▒-m▒m▒w▒m▒▒▒▒▒-▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒7m▒m▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒ۿ▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒▒m▒m▒▒ۭ▒▒w▒▒ۭ▒▒m▒m▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒w▒-▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒mm▒?ۭ▒m▒v▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒w▒?▒▒▒w▒▒m▒m▒▒m▒-m▒▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒w▒}▒▒▒ퟭ▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m7▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒m▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒mw▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒mm▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒}mm▒▒▒?m▒▒▒۟▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒٭▒m-m▒▒ߗ▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒-m▒▒▒▒-}▒7▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒m▒-m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒mw▒▒mm▒▒mm▒w▒▒▒mv▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒-▒▒v▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒-m▒▒▒w▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒mm▒m▒m▒▒wm▒▒▒m▒w▒m▒m▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒mw▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒mm▒▒▒۟▒}m▒▒▒?▒▒7▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒}mmm▒m▒▒▒m▒o▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒m}▒▒▒m▒-w▒▒׿m▒m▒m▒m▒ow▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒-w▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒o▒m▒▒mw▒▒m▒▒▒m▒۟▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒om?m▒m▒7▒▒m▒ߟ▒▒m▒w▒ߟ?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒-▒m▒▒▒▒-▒▒ߟ▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m?▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒-▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒}▒▒▒m▒▒▒v▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒-▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒m▒w▒▒▒m▒w▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒-▒-▒▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒mm▒m▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒w▒}▒▒m▒m▒m▒▒m▒}▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒}▒▒▒m▒▒▒?▒▒o▒mm▒m▒m▒▒▒v▒-w▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒}▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒m7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒m▒mm▒▒▒▒mv▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒om▒▒m-▒▒?▒m▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒m▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒ۿ▒m▒▒▒▒-▒▒mm▒▒?▒▒mmm▒▒m▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒߿m▒m▒}▒m▒m٭m▒▒▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒m▒-}▒m▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒m}▒ݿ▒w▒▒▒▒▒m▒m▒m▒▒▒m▒▒mm▒▒▒m▒-}▒ߟ▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒ߟm▒▒mmm▒w▒▒▒mm▒▒▒▒▒-w▒▒▒ߟm▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒mm▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒w▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒ߟm▒m▒▒w▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒-}▒m-▒w▒▒▒7▒▒m▒m▒▒▒▒?-m▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒m▒▒▒▒}m▒m▒▒▒▒-m▒▒ۿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒m▒m▒▒m▒▒-▒}m▒▒?▒▒m▒▒m▒m▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒ۭ▒m▒v▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒m▒▒mߟm▒}▒?ۿ-▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒w-mm▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒}▒7▒▒mm▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m}▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒mw▒▒▒▒▒w▒m}▒▒m▒mm▒▒m▒}▒▒▒▒▒ߟ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒mm}▒m▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒۟m▒▒m߿▒m▒▒▒m▒mm▒▒▒▒mw=▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒m▒▒w▒?▒--}▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒v▒w▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒v▒▒mw▒▒▒▒▒mw▒▒▒▒▒▒7om▒▒▒7▒▒o}▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒w▒▒m▒▒7-▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒7m▒?▒▒m▒▒▒▒ۿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒-}▒▒▒▒▒7▒▒▒߭▒▒m▒▒mmm▒۟▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒m▒m▒▒▒}m▒▒▒▒}m▒▒▒▒7▒wm▒m▒▒?▒▒▒mo▒▒ݖ▒▒▒▒▒v▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}m▒▒7▒▒▒▒}▒7▒▒m▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒▒▒m▒mm▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒mm▒m▒m▒m}▒▒▒▒▒▒v▒۟▒▒▒m▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒?▒▒▒=▒▒m▒▒▒?▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒-m▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒-▒▒mm▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒-▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒mw▒m▒▒w▒▒mmm▒▒▒▒▒-}▒?▒▒m▒ߟm▒m▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒mm7▒▒-mv▒ߖ▒▒w▒▒m▒w▒▒mm▒▒v▒m▒▒▒-▒m▒m▒▒▒m▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒}m▒?▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒o?▒?▒▒mߟ▒▒▒m}}▒▒▒m▒-▒m▒▒▒▒▒ߟw▒▒▒m▒vm▒▒ߟ▒▒ۭ▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒}}▒▒▒m▒}▒▒▒▒w}▒▒▒}▒m▒▒▒m=}▒▒▒▒m▒߿▒-▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒mm▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒mw▒▒▒▒▒▒-▒▒▒▒▒▒▒7▒-▒m▒m▒▒▒mm}▒m7▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒wmm▒▒▒ۿ▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒m▒m▒▒▒m▒-m▒▒▒▒m▒ߟ▒▒mm▒▒▒m▒▒w▒wmm}▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒?-▒}m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒?▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒mm▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒mm-m▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒mw▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒7-▒v▒}▒߭▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒wm-m▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒-▒}m▒▒▒▒m7▒▒▒}m▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒mv▒wm▒▒mw▒▒}▒m▒▒m▒-m▒߿▒▒▒ۿ▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒m-m▒m▒▒▒▒w▒7▒mm▒m▒▒ۭ▒m▒m▒}}▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒wm▒}▒▒mm▒m▒}mm▒▒▒-m▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒?m▒▒▒▒}▒m▒w▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒-▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m}m▒▒m}▒▒▒▒-▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒۟-▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒v▒▒m▒▒7▒▒m▒▒߶m▒▒m▒m▒mmvm▒mm▒▒▒׭▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒?▒ۛ}m▒▒mm▒▒▒mmv▒▒▒▒m▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒mm▒▒▒}▒m▒▒▒ߟm▒m▒▒▒}▒▒▒?▒w▒{▒m▒m7m▒m}▒▒▒m▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒ww▒m▒▒▒▒▒}m▒▒▒▒mm▒m▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒vomm▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒w▒}m▒▒▒▒▒▒mmm▒mm▒▒m▒m▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒o?▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒-}v▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒7▒▒m}▒▒▒▒mmm▒▒▒▒m▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒v▒m▒m▒wmmm▒ۿ-▒▒7m▒▒}▒▒m▒ߟ▒▒mmm}▒▒vm▒m}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒7▒m}▒m▒wmmm▒▒mm▒?▒w▒▒w▒▒m▒ߟ▒▒▒▒}▒m▒▒mmm▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m?▒mm▒w▒▒▒▒v▒mm▒▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒mm▒▒▒▒}m▒▒▒▒mm▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒▒mm▒▒▒▒mmm▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒?▒w▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒▒▒7▒mmm▒▒▒}▒▒m▒}▒▒▒▒▒ۿ▒m▒▒▒▒▒m▒}▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒m▒m▒ߗ▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒mߟ}▒▒m▒mm▒▒▒▒▒m}▒▒▒▒w▒w▒▒m▒mw▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒m▒mm▒▒mm▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒m▒}▒▒▒▒▒m▒vm▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒mm▒▒▒▒mm▒▒▒m▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒m▒m▒▒▒?m▒m

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
May 10, 2018 07:44PM
Switch tx rx
May 10, 2018 08:06PM
daviddyer Wrote:
> Switch tx rx

I did and it hasn't outputted anything since. Maybe it is shot. There's a slew of variables that don't give me confidence, such as the USB cable I've got this attached to and the fact I'm plugging in the unit to a powerstrip instead of switching it on some other way. I'd be wise to walk away for the day.
-update - considering my skill level, I'm convinced within my power it's shot. It gets worse. Just, nothing. Green light on but that's it.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2018 08:37PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
May 11, 2018 03:29AM
@joey

is there someone close you could post it to for confirmation?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.