Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Organize your drives for $1

Posted by JoeyPogoPlugE02 
Organize your drives for $1
May 07, 2018 06:03PM
Check the attachment, it's -one- cost effective way to organize the USB sticks and microSD cards in a familiar theme.

So in this case, one row is for Pogoplug E02, another for Pogoplug Mobile and a third for Beelink X2.

Second tray = Pogoplug Pro, DreamPlug and TBA

It's not quite pressed into service yet and I can already grasp some improvements, such as a case with hinges instead of these which I don't have confidence in, and larger trays from Wal Mart that are barely big enough for a row of large USB sticks for instance.

So if this helps anyone or you have better ideas please do share!

* Afterthought: my writing is not that great when I'm holding it up in the air writing on it, but when I get the design right I'll make it better. Already I've decided on sturdier containers and have two USB > SD card adapters so that will be smooth too. As you know the cost of SD cards add up and some effort makes this tray a quality tool in its own right.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2018 12:59AM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Attachments:
open | download - organize.jpg (239.3 KB)
Re: Organize your drives for $1
May 09, 2018 10:20AM
nice find!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.