Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inexpensive, donation-quality USB flash drives?

Posted by JoeyPogoPlugE02 
Inexpensive, donation-quality USB flash drives?
July 10, 2018 07:20PM
I've begun a donation fest here, items like a Texas Instruments scientific calculator adapter to standard serial. And tomorrow two little hospital ThinClients running Windows CE and able to run DSL Linux not too bad on its very modest under-300mHz processor.
The point being, I'd love to have a $1 USB stick with the TI driver(s) and Wyse manual or thereabouts for the ThinClients. And there's a LOT of situations where an OS doesn't have to run on the stick at all, just enough to include with whatever's donated. There are some items like a portable singing unit with very entertaining AutoTune and the drivers are absurdly difficult to find.

With that in mind, I think we're on the same page that you can't go wrong with SanDisk, but is there a low end brand that hold's its weight for best of the cheapest class?

-afterthought- no there isn't any project with you guys that I'm donating away, in fact I'm doing this for space to get back to those projects :-)

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2018 07:34PM by JoeyPogoPlugE02.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.