Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mark Forum Read no longer works since last spam posts clean up

Posted by habibie 
Mark Forum Read no longer works since last spam posts clean up
September 01, 2018 06:29AM
I don't know if anyone here has encountered this issue or not. However, ever since the last spam posts clean up (on 8/31/18), the Mark Forum Read button does no longer work to mark all posts in the forum as read. For instance, I clicked the Mark Forum Read button and some of the posts, i.e. Caution using Kingo ROOT on Android, There must be a Pogoplug-light neighborhood message system, Login to Linux system over LCD console on Raspberry Pi. etc., are still listed as non-read. To make it worse, when clicked on Caution using Kingo ROOT on Android to read the post, it is still listed as non-read after after reading the post and returned back to the forum with a refresh. Perhaps, it is time for Jeff to update the forum software? Anyone?
Re: Mark Forum Read no longer works since last spam posts clean up
September 01, 2018 07:00AM
Update: Just clear the cookies, return back to this forum, and clicked the Mark Forum Read button did mark all the posts as read. Sorry for the alarm.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.