Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SanDisk® Cruzer™ Dial USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Mini Geo, 32GB, Red $3.91 @ Office Depot YMMV

Posted by daviddyer 
Sandisk is the highly recommended brand for usb root file system here.

SanDisk® Cruzer™ Dial USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Mini Geo, 32GB, Red

Item #: 9110327

UPC: 619659168643

Online price shows $10. IN STORE price $3.91

Check inventory before you go to store.

https://brickseek.com/office-depot-inventory-checker?sku=9110327

The Office Depot stores nearby have a lot of these in stock! About 20-30 per store.
Whoah, nice! In addition the 16GB versions of these are about $2.00! I bought 4 of those and a 32GB for about $13.

If I had the jing I'd buy every 16GB in stock because you can always use those when someone needs a driver or relatives want media. Thanks a lot David.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
good deal, unfortunately too many USB drives on hand
Re: SanDisk® Cruzer™ Dial USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Mini Geo, 32GB, Red $3.91 @ Office Depot YMMV
September 26, 2018 05:40PM
Thanks David! Hope they still have some in stock by the time I get there!

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Re: SanDisk® Cruzer™ Dial USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Mini Geo, 32GB, Red $3.91 @ Office Depot YMMV
September 27, 2018 07:07AM
Had I not already bought some 32 GB microSD cards + 32/64 GB USB3 memory sticks from a local MicroCenter a few weeks back, I certainly would make a trip to scrap some.
I did the lookup. It said my local store had 18 in stock. However when I got there they couldn't even find 1. This has happened to me at OfficeMax before. Luckily the were accommodating and sold me a 2 pack of the same model and capacity for $6.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.