Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alfawise 32GB Micro SD Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card US $4.39 + Free S/H

Posted by habibie 
Alfawise 32GB Micro SD Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card US $4.39 + Free S/H
November 01, 2018 07:58AM
I don't know if this Alfawise 32GB Micro SD Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card - LIGHT BLUE 32GB US $4.39 + Free S/H to US from GearBest is any good deal or not. For me, I would just go to my local MicroCenter to grab its microSD brand when it's onsale. So far, the ones I bought a few months back work pretty well on my Rpi0.
Re: Alfawise 32GB Micro SD Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card US $4.39 + Free S/H
November 02, 2018 06:09PM
it's quicker to get these from amazon or newegg, it might take two months to reach you if buying from gearbest.

indeed lucky if microcenter in short distance with you

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2018 08:14PM by asterix.
November 05, 2018 07:03AM
asterix Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it's quicker to get these from amazon or newegg, it might take two months to reach you if buying from gearbest.
>
I completely agree with what you said above. Also, when buying any (micro)SD and/or USB storage shipped from China, one needs to take into the account of fake capacity. A couple of years ago, I placed an order of a 512 GB microSD card from a seller on AliExpress knowing the biggest capacity (at the time) of a microSD card was 256 GB. After I received the shipment, I used this F3 utility to prove to the seller that the microSD card I received is fake and AliExpress refunded my money.

> indeed lucky if microcenter in short distance with you
>
The nearest MicroCenter store is about 5 miles away from my home.
November 05, 2018 09:46AM
These 32gb cards just dropped to $3.99 each (still with free shipping). Flash sale lasts another few days.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.