Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Micro Center 32GB microSDHC Class 10 under US $4

Posted by habibie 
Micro Center 32GB microSDHC Class 10 under US $4
May 02, 2019 08:18AM
Just wanted to share this.

Currently, MicroCenter has this Micro Center 32GB microSDHC Class 10 Flash Memory Card US $3.99 (only store pick up). Since I have bought some of this microSD card (8+ months ago), I have been using them on a TV Box (running CoreELEC) and a Raspberry Pi 0 (Rpi0). On the Rpi0, configured it as a small network storage with NFS. I use this NFS drive to share with several Linux desktop computers do text processing with LaTEX (lots of R/W). So far, no problems.
Re: Micro Center 32GB microSDHC Class 10 under US $4
July 21, 2019 03:10PM
I've used them (microcenter micro sd 32 & 16 Gb class 10) a lot with rasbery pi 3 b+ in different projects like motioneyeos, openmediavault, raspbian stretch and buster. So far so good.
One of usb 2.0 16Gb flash become unbootable after many time redoing partition table. Maybe corrupted blocks?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.