Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"bulk write: Resource temporarily unavailable” - LCD4LINUX

Posted by bimmi 
Hi there,

i have a problem with my pearl dpf. I patched this display one year ago for my fritzbox. It runs perfect. No problems.

Now i wanted to try the same frame on my raspberry and the only message i was get is

"bulk write: Resource temporarily unavailable” Now I patched the dpf with the latest FW 0.3. and the problem is the same. I know the rapsberry had problems with usb powering. I tried already with similar usb cables, y-usb cabel, two powered usb hubs, directly on the rpi, other ac/dc powerd inputs and so on.

nothing will help.

I had also tryed to go directly with 5V on the frame -> no powering problem, but the problem still alive.

i don't know more what I can do. Can anyone help me?

greats bimmi
Das hat geholfen:

wer probleme mit usb-hubs hat, sollte in der "/boot/cmdline.txt" folgendes austauschen:

Code:

dwc_otg.microframe_schedule=1 smsc95xx.turbo_mode=N sdhci-bcm2708.missing_status=0 sdhci-bcm2708.sync_after_dma=0 dwc_otg.lpm_enable=0 console=tty1 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rootfstype=ext4 rootwait dwc_otg.speed=1

heisst: alten text komplett raus löschen und den obigen einfügen!

Quelle: http://www.digital-eliteboard.com/showthread.php?203998-Raspberry-PI-Debian-Wheezy-IPC-OSCam&p=1611459&viewfull=1#post1611459
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.