Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pogoplug v2 not visible in network

Posted by vaidyasr 
Pogoplug v2 not visible in network
February 19, 2016 02:10AM
Hi,
I have a Pogoplug which was modified to work with Debian and the setup was done 1.5 years back. I haven't used the machine for the past 6 months. When I try to boot yesterday, I found the Pogoplug was switched on without any issues, but can't see in network. Even not listed under my router DHCP clients. How to fix it?. Any link for creating the bootable USB/SD card?.
Re: Pogoplug v2 not visible in network
February 19, 2016 02:50AM
vaidyasr,

You can try creating 2 USB rootfs (versions 3.16 and 3.18.5). See this kernel/rootfs thread:
http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?2,12096

Look for these 2 tarballs in 2 sections:

Debian-3.16.0-kirkwood-tld-2-rootfs-bodhi.tar.bz2

Updated 02 Sept 2014 (rootfs):

Rootfs Debian-3.16.0-kirkwood-tld-2 was uploaded. This rootfs is to keep in sync with kernel Linux-3.16.0-kirkwood-tld-2 (and its new features).

and

Debian-3.18.5-kirkwood-tld-1-rootfs-bodhi.tar.bz2

Updated 24 Feb 2015:

This rootfs is the first Debian jessie rootfs in my Kirkwood kernel/rootfs release series, and to keep in sync with kernel Linux-3.18.5-kirkwood-tld-1.

Without knowing which u-boot version you have installed, you have to try both. One will work.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.