Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

kirkwood armv proc ? -acer revo 3600

Posted by london99 
kirkwood armv proc ? -acer revo 3600
March 02, 2011 01:54PM
hello all

i have been having a problem a few users of this forum have experienced - can not register a sip device - always getting "wrong password"

through this forum i have learnt that there maybe a problem with digium and some chipsets in some pcs...and this may well apply to my acer revo 3600 , since it users one of the above.

the thing is tho ,
i CAN register a sip client locally on the same lan network all the time, with a certain user name and password.
when i try to do the same externally but just change the ip address to my fixed public one - no go

would this rule out the above issue , since i can at least register locally ..
or has anyone else experienced my exact problem , and corrected the issue by addressing the above ?

i can not help but think im making my problem and the solution more complicated than it need be ,,

by the way ,, i have forwared all ports to asterisk as a dmz ,, but still i get this problem..
im preety sure my router is ok..-

glen.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.