Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Data transfer rate and Data moving script

Posted by Maddy 
Data transfer rate and Data moving script
February 26, 2012 09:23AM
I am using Dockstar as my download rig and i am very happy with its performance over the year. I have added media player to my home network. When i trying to copy few data over the network to another storage (Media Player), i am getting transfter rate around 400Kbps only. Both devices are connected to router through ethernet cable. The Dockstar has around 300GB data to move to media player. what is the problem behind slow transfer rate or is there any way to increase the transfter rate.
Please suggest.
Also is there any way to automate data moving when there is any data in the specified folder. My point is i have created download folder on dockstar, now when the download completes it goes to the specified folder. I want move that file from that particular folder on media player. Is there any way to automate such data moving.
Please help me, thanks in advance.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.