Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Attempt to restore Pink Pogoplug e02 to factory corrupt uboot. Where to go from here?

Posted by Oakley470 
It appears there is a solution to this problem here http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?2,8153 however i do not know how to go about fixing this. I am using your most recently update rootfs by the way
Re: Attempt to restore Pink Pogoplug e02 to factory corrupt uboot. Where to go from here?
August 06, 2013 12:07AM
oakle470,

You don't need to reflash uBoot again! it should be fine as it is.

1. The first thing to do is to get uBoot envs printed out: interrupt uBoot and post the output of printenv here:
> printenv

2. Make sure the USB drive format matches usb_rootfstype, and it's labeled rootfs.
3. To ensure uBoot will find this rootfs, some uBoot envs need to be changed.

But let's verify 1 and 2 first.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
Printenv gave me my answer. This uboot was set to read ext3 unlike the ext2 it was at before. Now successfully have my home nas set up with the pogo. Thanks, I actually understand a little more about the coding!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.