Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help compileing newest uBoot goflex net. Remove ubit?

Posted by Buttzy10169 
Help compileing newest uBoot goflex net. Remove ubit?
September 09, 2013 09:57AM
after being up late messing around with my ix2-200 i loaded the wrong kernel and ended up wipeing the uboot (oops).

so now i am back to using my brother's old goflex net i already have it hacked but would like to remove ubit and have just the latest pure uboot 2013-07 (final not rc) i have debian wheezy up and running booting from sata with 3.11 kernel (needed to append dtb to the uImage to get it to boot).

would anyone that knows how be able to build me or better yet show me how to build and test the latest 2013-07 uboot for the goflex net and any idea what i am doing wrong that i need to append the dtb to the uImage?

current uboot is the one from here thanks to bodhi:

http://forum.doozan.com/read.php?3,12381

thanks in advance for any help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2013 06:24AM by Buttzy10169.
Re: Help compileing newest uBoot goflex net. Remove ubit?
September 16, 2013 11:48AM
I do not know how, but there is this Uboot build instructions post.

It is for the Goflex home, but I believe they share the same Uboot code.
Re: Help compileing newest uBoot goflex net. Remove ubit?
September 16, 2013 12:27PM
Yeah i seen that but didnt wanna risk it as i dont have a jtag and i tried uart booting but it didnt work.

thanks though.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.