Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SoftBank nears deal to sell Arm Holdings to Nvidia for more than $40 billion - WSJ

Posted by JoeyPogoPlugE02 
SoftBank nears deal to sell Arm Holdings to Nvidia for more than $40 billion - WSJ
September 12, 2020 01:22PM
Article in Reuters, not known for a perfect reputation but I doubt they made this one up LOL

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Re: SoftBank nears deal to sell Arm Holdings to Nvidia for more than $40 billion - WSJ
September 14, 2020 04:17AM
Yeah.

Nvidia:

https://youtu.be/iYWzMvlj2RQ

:))

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah.
>
> Nvidia:
>
> https://youtu.be/iYWzMvlj2RQ
>
> :))

LOL! Are they saying he isn't merely a "get off my lawn" kind of guy but a "get off my Linux International Headquarters lawn" kind of guy? LOL

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Re: SoftBank nears deal to sell Arm Holdings to Nvidia for more than $40 billion - WSJ
September 19, 2020 06:17PM
> LOL! Are they saying he isn't merely a "get off my
> lawn" kind of guy but a "get off my Linux
> International Headquarters lawn" kind of guy? LOL

Can't blame him. Imagine someone is just not get on your lawn, but also camping and sh*t on your lawn :))

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner (buy bodhi a beer)
bodhi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > LOL! Are they saying he isn't merely a "get off
> my
> > lawn" kind of guy but a "get off my Linux
> > International Headquarters lawn" kind of guy?
> LOL
>
> Can't blame him. Imagine someone is just not get
> on your lawn, but also camping and sh*t on your
> lawn :))

Which leaves me no choice but to mention an encounter with a squirrel just two years ago. I was outdoors in the yard and a squirrel 25 feet away got my attention, then when I looked at it, it arched it's back sideways, and took a s**t! I'm a little stunned right there thinking I suppose, a squirrel's gotta s**t!

But yeah, that video above in my case was linked to another video of him explaining to an audience he isn't a people person. But he explains it equitably, that's what people person's are for is to be employed to do people person stuff, or I'm implying that.

I know with Windows I've 90% gone back to Windows 7 x64 and if its ever possible to run a Windows DAW with Wine in Debian and more efficiently than Windows, I'd be in a much better quality of life.

=========
-= Cloud 9 =-
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.