Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GTI Mirabox and Netgear RN120/RN104 (Armada 370) Installation & Kernel Upgrade (Linux-6.1.8)

Posted by bodhi 
Re: GTI Mirabox and Netgear RN120 (Armada 370) Installation & Kernel Upgrade (Linux-5.19.2)
January 20, 2023 03:01PM
Hi Trond,

OK. Let me take a look.

-bodhi
===========================
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
bodhi,

Those options would also apply to the Kirkwood kernel for NETGEAR ReadyNAS NV+ v2 as well.

Ray
Re: GTI Mirabox and Netgear RN120 (Armada 370) Installation & Kernel Upgrade (Linux-5.19.2)
January 21, 2023 03:45PM
Hi Ray,

> Those options would also apply to the Kirkwood
> kernel for NETGEAR ReadyNAS NV+ v2 as well.

It's a bit late for Kirkwood kernel. Please make sure you boot up your ReadyNAS NV+ v2, pos tthe boot log, and make the request before next kernel release.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
bodhi,

Not a problem for me a I usually build my own kernels using your patches. Just thought it would be helpful to have the config options there for any current or future users of your kernel packages who might be using with that device.

Ray
January 24, 2023 06:00PM
Hi Trond,

> I checked. Contrary to what I believed,
> 'ide-disk1' and 'ide-disk2' work perfectly on the
> RN102. Sorry for my confusion!

So for the RN104. Does disk-activity trigger cause all 4 LEDs to flash when only one HDD is accessed?

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Re: GTI Mirabox and Netgear RN120/RN104 (Armada 370) Installation & Kernel Upgrade (Linux-5.19.2)
January 25, 2023 05:23PM
Hi Trond,

Here is the next kernel build (release version). Please try the LCD.

UPDATED: Please see 1st post for download link.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2023 06:49PM by bodhi.
Hi bodhi,

Today I upgraded both my RN102s to Linux 6.1.8. No issues. 'dmesg' outputs attached. Thanks!

I currently do not have access to my RN104 box, but I'll upgrade it in a few weeks time.

Regards,
Trond Melen
Attachments:
open | download - dmesg-s.lst (28 KB)
open | download - dmesg-d.lst (27.7 KB)
Re: GTI Mirabox and Netgear RN120/RN104 (Armada 370) Installation & Kernel Upgrade (Linux-6.1.8)
January 28, 2023 06:47PM
Kernel linux-6.1.8-mvebu-370xp-tld-1 package has been uploaded. Please see 1st post for download link.

-bodhi
Forum Wiki
bodhi's corner
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.