Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mele A2000 USB device port not working w/ new Android 4 image

Posted by gnexus 
Mele A2000 USB device port not working w/ new Android 4 image
July 09, 2012 07:47AM
The internal Mele A2000 USB device port is not showing up when using the new ICS image.

It worked in the Android 2.3 image. But ADB did not work in Gingerbread for some reason.

Is it turned off in script.bin?
What's the story on this?

Somebody please help so I don't need to go swapping script.bins or decompiling them. . .

Thanks!

note:
I assume this is a h/w issue with script bin. Otherwise the topic belongs in the Android thread.

@ Jeff:
We need an Android subforum for the A10, not a single thread. I don't want to get a big A10 Android discussion group going, but there are certain things like this that will need to be discussed. The current forum layout is not conducive to that. You can see that people already dislike this "single forum" layout with no subforums. It won't be sufficient in the long term. People are already complaining about "too many sticky threads." I don't like that either. But with the current layout the only other option would be to make a wiki, or a ton of web pages. I'm too busy for that.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.